The Women’s Ministry (WM) has been a department of Assemblies of God, Ghana since the 1960’s. In line with other WMs across the country, there are 3 auxiliary groups under the FOG WM umbrella; JOY Fellowship, Y’s, and Missionettes.
Motto: We Minister
Slogan: We minister as unto God
Scripture: “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.” Eccl. 9:10
- To be a blessing to the local church and to help it spread the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- To be a blessing to the pastor and his family. Help him to spread the gospel.
- To be a blessing to their community, or village and a witness.
- For each WM member to be a blessing to her home and to care for all the people in her house. Aiming, by the Grace of God to help all in her house-hold to know Jesus as Saviour.
- To be a blessing to the Bible Schools.
- To build up each WM member in the faith.
Schedule and Activities:
Meetings are held twice a month and activities include but not limited to the following:
- Series of talks (topics include home décor, marriage enrichment, living by example etc.)
- Fasting and Prayer meetings
- Cookery/Recipe sharing
- Bible studies
- Health Talks
- Skills Training
- Finance and Accounting
Each individual member of the WM will bear fruits, be an influence/example in our homes, neighborhoods, community and church.