The Tabernacle Praise Choir is an auxiliary group of the church, primarily responsible to lead praise and worship, and minister in bible-based songs for the purpose of setting the atmosphere for worship and to restore hope through the ministering and proclaiming the testimony of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Lead the church congregation in Praise and Worship
- Win Souls for the Lord through the ministration of songs
- Affect our nation, community, church, and individual lives with the testimony of Jesus Christ through the ministration of songs
- Restore hope by reaching out to the broken hearted, the sick, and let Jesus Christ be gloried in our ministrations
- We meet once a week on Saturdays for Rehearsals, between 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at the Church auditorium
- Organize Quarterly Training and Seminars to enhance skills, capacities and spiritual growth of members
- Actively involved in all church activities, ranging from Sunday service, weekly revivals and ceremonies.
- We have our annual music festival dubbed ‘A Thankful Heart” every December.
- Membership begins with a 3 months’ probation before confirmation.
Goals for the Year
- Align with the Church to be transformed by the theme for the year, thus “Total Separation” through a high commitment to church activities, fellowship and spirit filled ministrations.
- Increase membership, especially the male constituents of the group; by direct approach to discovering singing talents and encourage membership.
- Hold outdoor praise and worship sessions to boost soul winning within the church community.